Thursday, October 8, 2009

OCD about the tidiness of the spaces in the blog

I had the colours in the blog below listed in alphabetical order, but the shape of them was all wrong. I have just edited them, and probably will do again. I am struggling with the fact that the text on the blog is "left align" and not "justify". I know I can change it, but am trying to resist. Having a blog is hard work. Everything on the page must be laid out in a certain way so as to be relaxed, smooth and tidy looking. I will now go and rearrange the icons on my desk top, before getting back to work...

1 comment:

  1. I am SO, SO, SO glad you are resisting the temptation to justify this text! Excellent work :)

    I can somewhat relate to your need for tidiness of conversations. To the outsider, it may look like you're being a control freak, or you feel a need to repeat yourself or whatever. But I have experienced this: At times I struggle with making sure I'm 100% understood, or that my conversations are internally consistent. If I said something to someone years ago, does it jibe with what I would say now? Fortunately it's not a frequent issue when my OCD is under control. This part of my OCD is really only triggered by anxiety-producing situations.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete